Purchases · Students
Each COMSAE Phase has multiple forms available, allowing each examination to be taken more than once. COMSAE is only available to osteopathic medical students, residents and colleges; all purchasing restrictions have been established for the purpose of examination security and integrity.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO CANDIDATES PURCHASING PHASE 1 EXAMINATION FORMS
Beginning May 4, 2021, the COMLEX-USA Level 1 examination, which currently contains 400 test items will be reduced to 352 test items. To align with this change, the new COMSAE Phase 1 examinations, will contain only 176 items to reflect the length and timing of the COMLEX-USA Level 1 examination.
Beginning in January 2021 through early April of 2021, COMSAE Phase 1 examination forms containing 200 test items and forms containing 176 test items will be available for purchase.
Please note that there may be an overlap in content between the 200-item exams and the 176-item exams; therefore, it is recommended that you select from the series of COMSAE Phase 1 examinations that correspond with your COMLEX-USA testing date using the criteria outlined in the “Register & Schedule Exams” section of your NBOME account.
Student Purchase · $60
This fee is for one COMSAE form.
To purchase a COMSAE, login to your NBOME account by clicking the key icon in the top right corner of the NBOME website.
The NBOME is committed to the convenient and secure delivery of all its computer-based tests, including the COMSAE examinations. In addition to ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of the electronic examinations, we will not disclose personal data to any individual or entity without written, signed consent or a court order.
- Log into your NBOME Account & select the ‘Register & Schedule Exams’ section.
- A list of available COMSAE examinations will be displayed on the bottom of the page, please note:
- The Phase of a COMSAE examination corresponds to the level of COMLEX-USA
- Choose the preferred Phase and Form by clicking the ‘Purchase Examination’ box then ‘Add to Cart’
- Go to the ‘Shopping Cart’ page to view and ‘Proceed to Payment’
- Confirm billing address and then enter credit card information
- Click ‘Next’ and continue to the confirmation page
- Once the purchase has been completed, a receipt will be displayed on the ‘Transactions’ page.
Purchased COMSAE examinations are located in the ‘My Account’ section, on the lower right hand side of the page.
- Students have the option of taking the examination timed or untimed, please note:
- Once a choice is made, it cannot be altered
- Launch the examination by clicking on the exam’s URL
- Once an examination is completed, a score report will be generated showing the numerical and graphical score information